Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to Make Childhood Magical!


Welcome to Make Childhood Magical!  

Summer always makes me think of my childhood.  Long, hot summer days. Ice cream trucks. Flashlight tag. Counting stars. Bon fires and roasted marshmallows. MARCO......POLO......  Flash forward a few years and four kids later, I want to recreate that magic for my kids.  But how?

This summer I hope to unplug from the modern world and tune into their world.  (with the exception of my technology habit, of course)  We will try to choose outside over inside.  Books over boob tubes and fun over frantic. 

Join me on this journey back to childhood.  Where we remember all that was right with the world and we share that with our own children.  Let's Make Childhood Magical again!

No comments:

Post a Comment